Montag, 10. August 2009

First paint

I worked some more on Stalin, completing the epaulettes

Eventhough I added some more details after these were taken

Filled the stitches

I don't know why I didn't take any images of the final Stalin - the coat received some more rims and a belt.... Oh well

Then I took everything outside and gave it a black base coat

The weather was ideal - pretty warm and sunny, no wind

Back in my "office" I gave everything a first rusty painting (here the paint is still wet)

Then I gave the bombs a first try...

I don't think I will keep this paint just doesn't look right

Then the Kazuchaah received another wash of rusty brown

I'm pretty satisfied with this rusty base look

blog comments powered by Disqus